Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kates Playground Kate's Real Name

3h at Israeli checkpoint.

Palestinian Getaway: 3 at Israeli checkpoint.

From Amman, we took a taxi and a bus that dropped us at the border, the Israeli checkpoint. The Palestinian-Jordanian border is controlled by the Israelis.

After tense for my passport. First question: "Amikhaa, wherrre are you frrom? . I say that I am French. Obviously, my answer does not satisfy my Israeli interlocutor. He explains that "for security reasons", my friend Franco-Moroccan and I will be selected "some time".

It lasted three hours after which I dealt with four different Israeli interlocutors. During the "interviews" when this is not another officer who observes you while her colleague asking you endless questions, these are the cameras. After 3 hours of waiting, it seems they are concluded that I do not represent any threat to Israel. Good to know!
Last question before me the Israeli visa (although I only stayed in the West Bank ...): Are you in possession of weapons?

My girlfriend, Sarah, she had the right to questions most fun a slut, "what do you think prices of Lonely Planet? (Yes ... yes ....) And "how's your mother? "(She had visited Jerusalem with her mother last year).

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment